The Sports, Fitness and Aquatics Branch operates the swimming facilities listed below, supports PT, instructional swim for active duty Soldiers, various military trainings, and hosts a myriad of recreational activities. Recreational programming includes, but is not limited to: Open Swimming at Splash and West Beach, Water Aerobics, SCUBA Courses, Lifeguarding and other Health & Safety Certification Courses, Joint Ventures with CYSS for EDGE program components and SKIES Youth Swimming Lessons, and a Youth Swim Team (parent-run, non-profit, post-approved organization). For information, please call the Physical Fitness Center (PFC) at (334) 255-9162.
Please note: Summer 2014 swimming information will be released in the Spring.
We offer a variety of aquatics programs throughout the year. View our for a list and description of activities. You may also download the Aquatics Activity Registration Form to sign-up for an activity.
- Download the Aquatics Brochure
- Download the Aquatics Activity Registration Form
- Please become familiar with our Cancellation Policy
Physical Fitness Center Indoor Pool
Building 4605 on Andrews Avenue
- Open to Authorized Patrons ONLY
- Lap lanes and open swim area
- Fitness and Recreational Equipment available
- Monday – Friday, 5:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. (5:30 – 7 a.m. is PT/Training only)
- Saturday – Sunday/Holidays/DONSA’s, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Flynn Pool – CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Building 9222 on Park Drive
Flynn Pool is named in honor of POFC Raymond P. Flynn, Armed Helicopter Door Gunner, killed in action in Vietnam on 17 January 1964.
SPLASH! Pool & Spray Park - CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Building 113 on Novosel Street (behind The Landing Zone)
Tiki Bay - CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Located poolside next to SPLASH! at The Landing
West Beach, Lake Tholocco - CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Building 24207 on Johnston Road