Open to the public.
HOURS OF OPERATION
7 Days a Week & Holidays, 7 a.m. – Dusk
*Please note, golf facilities may be closed when existing conditions or demands due to scheduled maintenance require closing. In such cases, an appropriate notice will be posted in the Clubhouse.
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
Please Note: The Blue 9 Course is CLOSED until further notice due to course maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Upcoming Events & Specials
- Holiday Tree Sale, December 1 – 24 – Purchase an item from the golf shop during this time for a chance to pick a stocking from the tree! Inside the stocking, you will find a discount that will be applied to your purchase.
- Ham Shootout, December 14 – Tee times 7 – 9 a.m. $20 per person, plus cart and green fee. Format is Individual Stroke Play and USGA Handicap or Weekend Dogfight points will be used. Hams and gift certificates awarded to the gross and net winners. Register by December 14 at 9 a.m.
- Cobra Demo Day, December 21- Come experience the latest and greatest that golf technology has to offer at Silver Wings Golf Course Driving Range. The driving range will be equipped with plenty of golf balls and food and beverages will be available for purchase. There is no cost for participation.
Silver Wings Golf Course is a 27-Hole Championship facility. The course has outstanding Champion Bermuda Greens and one of the most challenging layouts in the region. The fairways are tree lined with numerous hardwoods and pines that gently roll through different elevation changes. The facility boasts a fully stocked Golf Shop, Divots Restaurant & Grille, Meeting & Banquet rooms, and a 300 yard long lit Practice Range.
The facility is open to the public and offers several types of membership opportunities. Membership includes unlimited green fees, advanced tee times, Golf Shop merchandise discounts, Member-only tournaments, discounted outside tournament fees, complimentary USGA GHIN handicap, and reduced room fees and food minimums in Divots’ Banquet Room.
Silver Wings has three 9-Hole courses: Red, White, & Blue. All three courses have subtle differences. The Red & Blue courses are straight forward, and the White course has more target areas to hit.
The majority of the holes will allow you to land the ball short of the green and bounce it in if necessary. There are only a few holes that force you to carry the ball over a bunker. The greens have a good deal of undulation to them and a ball too close to the edge of the green can easily roll off the side. A good game plan is to aim for the white 150 yard marker in the fairway, and aim for the center of the green.
Golf Pro Shop
The Golf Pro Shop offers everything for your golfing needs. From your latest equipment, re-gripping clubs, custom fittings, rental sets, golf lessons by appointment, apparel, starter sets, to many unique gift items perfect for souvenirs and golf outings. Come by and see what we have to offer! Browse some of our merchandise online.
Entering Fort Rucker, be prepared to present a valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and insurance card, or a current rental vehicle contract with a driver’s license.
- From Dothan take Highway 84 West to Daleville, then North on Highway 85, Daleville Avenue. Once through the gate follow 3rd Avenue and turn right onto Hatch Road.
- From Enterprise, use the Enterprise Gate on Rucker Boulevard. Follow Andrews Avenue and turn right onto Hatch Road.
- From Ozark, use the Ozark Gate. Follow Andrews Avenue and turn left onto Hatch Road.