Building 212 on Ruf Avenue
Phone: (334) 255-3885
Fax: (334) 255-1567
Open to Authorized Patrons.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday & Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 12 – 5 p.m.
Closed Sundays & Federal Holidays
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
Click the ICE icon.
Upcoming Events & Specials
- November 1, Fall Landscape Class: Fall is the time to plant trees and shrubs. What trees, what shrubs, where and how far apart? Should I amend the soil first-with what? These and other burning gardener’s questions will be discussed and answered. Bring your own questions and issues. This free forum is fun and informative. Please come join the center Library on November 1 from 2-3pm. Open to authorized patron. This event is EFMP friendly.
- November 4, Thanksgiving Craft Activity: 3:30 - 4:30 pm. Light refreshments will be served. Open to Children ages 3-11. Space is limited to the first 65 children registered.
- November 6, Crafting with Books: 5:00 to 6:00pm the Center Library will show you how to turn old books and book pages into fun and functional craft projects. Books will be provided by the library. Please call 334-255-3885 or come in to the library to sign up for this program
- December 9, Christmas Craft Activity: 3:30 - 4:30 pm. Light refreshments will be served. Open to Children ages 3-11. Space is limited to the first 65 children registered.
- January 13, January Craft Activity: Children ages 3-11 come and join us at the Center Library for a Craft Activity Tuesday, January 13, 2014 from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be served. Space is limited to the first 65 children registered. Stop by or call the Center Library @ 255-3885 for more information or to register. Open to Authorized patrons.
- February 10, Valentine Craft Activity: 3:30 - 4:30 pm. Light refreshments will be served. Open to Children ages 3-11. Space is limited to the first 65 children registered.
The Center Library is your resource for knowledge, communication and entertainment. Library accounts are available to all military and government civilian ID card holders.
The library has 22 high-speed public access internet computers, high speed WiFi for laptops, copying service, individual study areas, and a digital scanner. We offer free FAX service to all toll free and DSN numbers as well as incoming FAX service at a nominal fee. Our Special Activities Room is available for groups of up to 50 people by reservation.
The Center Library offers free monthly and seasonal programming for our community’s children as well as special activities, story time, and guest speaker events.
The Center Library is also proud to offer its patrons free reference assistance for all personal and academic research requirements, and access to online databases through our catalog. Inter-library loan services are offered on a case-by-case basis.
Whatever your information and entertainment needs, please allow the excellent staff of the Center Library the privilege of serving you often. As with all Family & MWR programming, Center Library is EFM friendly!
Join us every Friday from 10:15 – 11 a.m. for Story Time. This FREE program introduces the joy of reading to children ages 2 – 5 years old, and enhances parent-child interaction. A typical Story Time includes a story read by our friendly staff and coloring or craft time. (Story Time does not take place on holidays or DONSA’s)
Our collection includes:
- Music CDs
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Video Games
- Foreign Language Books
- Rosetta Stone Learning CDs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Travel Guides
- Christian Fiction
- Graphic Novels
- Large Print Books
- Young Adult Section
- Framed Art for Circulation
View our Online Catalog and manage your account. We must have your e-mail address on file in order to set up an online catalog account.
Research & Homework