Building 212 on Ruf Avenue
Phone: (334) 255-3885
Fax: (334) 255-1567
Open to Authorized Patrons.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday & Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 12 – 5 p.m.
Closed Sundays & Federal Holidays
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
Click the ICE icon.
Upcoming Events & Specials:
- July 7, Summer Craft Activity: Children ages 3–11, you’re invited to join us at the Center Library for a Summer Craft Activity on Tuesday, July 7, from 3:30–4:30 pm. Light refreshments will be served. Space is limited to the first 65 children registered. Open to Authorized patrons. Stop by or call the Center Library (334) 255-3885 for more information or to register.
- July 14, Summer Reading Programs: Center Library invites you to come join us this summer for our Summer Reading Programs on Tuesday, July 14, for Graphic Novel/Book Trailer Workshop from 2–3 pm. This program is for ages 10 and older. Bring your electronic device (iPad, tablet, laptop, etc.). *Must have an e-mail address. Each program is open to authorized patrons and space is limited to the first 65 registered. All programs are being held at Center Library in the Activities Room. Visit or call Center Library at (334) 255-3885 for more information or to register.
- July 21, Summer Reading Programs: Center Library invites you to come join us this summer for our Summer Reading Programs on Tuesday, July 21, for Mega Music Games from 2–3 pm. Each program is open to authorized patrons and space is limited to the first 65 registered. All programs are being held at Center Library in the Activities Room. Visit or call Center Library at (334) 255-3885 for more information or to register.
The Center Library is your resource for knowledge, communication and entertainment. Library accounts are available to all military and government civilian ID card holders.
The library has 22 high-speed public access internet computers, high speed WiFi for laptops, copying service, individual study areas, and a digital scanner. We offer free FAX service to all toll free and DSN numbers as well as incoming FAX service at a nominal fee. Our Special Activities Room is available for groups of up to 50 people by reservation.
The Center Library offers free monthly and seasonal programming for our community’s children as well as special activities, story time, and guest speaker events.
The Center Library is also proud to offer its patrons free reference assistance for all personal and academic research requirements, and access to online databases through our catalog. Inter-library loan services are offered on a case-by-case basis.
Whatever your information and entertainment needs, please allow the excellent staff of the Center Library the privilege of serving you often. As with all Family & MWR programming, Center Library is EFM friendly!
Join us every Friday from 10:15 – 11 a.m. for Story Time. This FREE program introduces the joy of reading to children ages 2 – 5 years old, and enhances parent-child interaction. A typical Story Time includes a story read by our friendly staff and coloring or craft time. (Story Time does not take place on holidays or DONSA’s)
Our collection includes:
- Music CDs
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Video Games
- Foreign Language Books
- Rosetta Stone Learning CDs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Travel Guides
- Christian Fiction
- Graphic Novels
- Large Print Books
- Young Adult Section
- Framed Art for Circulation
View our Online Catalog and manage your account. We must have your e-mail address on file in order to set up an online catalog account.
Research & Homework