Food, Beverage, & Entertainment Program
Building 113, Novosel Street
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
Events & Specials
- Pamper Yourself “Martinis, Manicures & Massages,” May 31 – at The Landing6 – 9 p.m. in The Landing ballroom. Ticket includes complimentary martini (ages 21 and over) or soda in a customized martini glass. Choose to receive a Manicure or Massage. Event features fashion show and vendors offering clothing, accessories, and other products and services that cater to women. Tickets will be available at The Landing’s Catering office. Open to Military Spouses ages 18+.
- Throwback Party with Darrel E and the Train, June 1 – at The Landing from 8 p.m. – 12 a.m. Party to throwback music from the 80′s, 90′s, and early 2000′s! $10 cover at the door. Open to the public, ages 21+.
- Dueling Pianos Army Birthday Celebration – 8 p.m. – 12 a.m. at The Landing Ballroom. Cost is $15 for Advance Preferred Seating, $10 Advanced Regular Seating, and $15 at the door for Regular Seating. Reservations for Advance Preferred Seating can be made at The Landing’s Catering Office by 4 p.m. on June 12.
- Father’s Day on the Patio, June 16 – at The Landing Zone, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Meal will feature a hand cut 12 oz New York Strip steak with a choice of 2 sides (baked potato, baked sweet potato, fries, broccoli, baked beans, or a side salad), a non-alcoholic beverage, and dessert – all for just $14.95.
- Weekly Specials – Check out The Landing Zone for a list of their weekly specials!
The Landing offers a top of the line facility to serve the Fort Rucker and the surrounding communities. Enjoy lunch seven days a week at The Landing. Throughout the year, special events are held in the many special areas of the facility. The Landing can accommodate parties, proms, hail and farewells, weddings and more. The Landing offers an extensive lunch menu to please the most concerning of appetites, a great place for the community to enjoy the best The Landing has to offer. Great Food, Great Price, Great Atmosphere. The Place to be on Fort Rucker.
Five Star Catering at its Best!
Memorable occasions come in all shapes and sizes – from formal banquets, glamorous balls and elegant weddings to business lunches and intimate events. For every occasion, our team of qualified personnel at The Landing’s Five Star Catering takes a personal interest in making your event a great success. The Landing’s Five Star Catering is a full service caterer with more than 40 years of tradition in excellence. From the initial planning to the last dance, Five Star Catering will be there every step of the way. Each event is designed uniquely for you, our valued clients and the possibilities are endless. You will find our services professional, our prices competitive and our food quality unsurpassed. Five Star Catering looks forward to serving you at The Landing at Fort Rucker. Please contact our Catering Office to discuss your personalized event at 334-598-2426, extension 44.
Bingo at the Landing
Fort Rucker Bingo gives you the chance to win big money! When you play our electronic iPlay iWin Bingo game, you can win up to $4,000 instantly. Our hand-held, easy-to-play system is open to all eligible patrons and their guests. Purchase cards and try your luck while you enjoy a great entrée in the LZ or sit by the pool at our Tiki Bay.
The Landing Zone
The Landing Zone, or as we call it The LZ, is located inside The Landing at Fort Rucker. The LZ offers a casual dining experience, and features a full-service bar, daily specials, live entertainment and 24 flat screen TVs. The Landing Zone is open to the public. We have it all in the LZ, so come enjoy good times with great friends.
The Coffee Zone
We proudly brews Starbucks at three Coffee Zone locations on Fort Rucker! Enjoy a delicious coffee beverage at the Landing Zone, open 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, & 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday & Sunday. Grab a coffee on the run at Lyster Army Health Clinic, open Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. -4 p.m., or the Soldier Service Center, open Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. Free WiFi is available at our Landing Zone and Lyster Coffee Zone locations!
Tiki Bay Tiki Bar (closed for the season)
Our Tiki Bay Tiki Bar is open seasonally and located poolside, serving The SPLASH! Water Park. Tiki Bay offers a tropical atmosphere where you can enjoy refreshing smoothies, pizza, hot dogs and more from the Tiki Bay Menu. Enjoy a cold beverage, listen to music, and play some corn hole! Ask about our After-Hours Poolside Parties.
The Installation Club System is operated as a Community Center concept, with the The Landing responsible for all food, beverage, and catering operations. Please feel free to contact any of our facilities for more details on our services.