Click the ICE icon.
The name SKIESUnlimited is an acronym for “School of Knowledge, Inspiration, Exploration, and Skills” with the word “Unlimited” for the unlimited possibilities this program can offer Army children and youth. SKIESUnlimited encompasses instructional programs for children and youth ranging from four weeks old to adolescence.
Through SKIESUnlimited, children and youth in the Child Development Center (CDC), School Age Services (SAS), Youth Services (YS), and Home Schooling have equal access to opportunities that expand their knowledge, inspire them, allow them to explore, and acquire new skills.
To enroll in SKIESUnlimited you must enroll with Parent Central.
SKIESUnlimited offers Instructional programs including Dance, Gymnastics, Tae Kwon Do, Swimming, and Music. These classes are offered at the Youth Center and other Family & MWR partner sites. Instructional camps in seasonal sports are also offered several times during the year.
- Private Pianos Lessons – 30 minute individual sessions year round. Cost is $53 per month for ages 5 – 18.
- Private Guitar Lessons – 30 minute individual sessions year round Cost is $53 per month for ages 6 – 18.
- Private Voice Lessons – 30 minute individual sessions year round Cost is $53 per month for ages 6 – 18.
- Private Violin Lessons – 30 minute individual sessions year round Cost is $53 per month for ages 6 – 18.
- Golf – Cost is $25 per month for ages 6- 18.
- Tennis – Cost is $25 per month for ages 6- 18.
- Parent and Tot Swimming Lessons – Cost is $40 per session (8 classes per session) for ages 10 months – 36 months.
- Preschool Swimming Lessons – Cost is $40 per session (8 classes per session) for ages 3 – 5.
- Swim Lessons Levels 1 thru 6 – Cost is $40 per sessions (8 classes per session) for ages 5 – 18.
- Private Swim Lessons- Cost is $55 per sessions (8 classes per session)
- Parent and Tot Tumbling – 30 minute classes, 4 times a month. Cost is $20 per month for ages 2 – 3
- Beginning Gymnastics – 30 minute classes, 4 times a month. Cost is $20 per month for ages 3 – 9.
- Intermediate Gymnastics – 45 minute classes, 4 times a month. Cost is $25 per month for ages 8 – 14.
- Beginning Tae Kwon Do – 30 minute classes, 4 times per month. Cost is $20 per month for ages 5 – 9.
- Intermediate Tae Kwon Do – 45 minute classes, 8 times per month. Cost is $40 per month for ages 10 and up.
- Tutor (Math and Reading) – Cost is $38 for children in grades 1 – 6.
Study Skills – Studying any material requires work! No two people study the same way, and there is little doubt that what works for one person may not work for another.Learn how to organize assignments, study more effectively, and how to make studying more enjoyable. These are just a few of the techniques you will learn. By applying yourself, you can gain a valuable edge in understanding material, preparing for tests, and ultimately learning. This class is designed to bring success to any student, regardless of the courses they take. You must call and pre-register.
I’m Alone – Deciding whether or not a child is ready to stay at home is a difficult decision for most parents. This class is designed to prepare children to look after themselves during these times. This class is open to children 9 years and older. It will focus on daily routines, personal safety, code words, fire, keys, how to handle unexpected visitors, and necessary uses of household appliances. After taking this class, the children and their parents will feel more confident when they are at home alone. You must call and pre-register.
Home School – Come join your friends Wednesdays from 9 – 11 a.m. at Youth Services, Bldg. 2806. Open and free to ages 6 – 18. Enjoy Computer Lab, Physical Education, and either Arts and Crafts, Sign Language, Spanish, Painting, or Choral Music, etc. Once a quarter, a field trip is taken. Parents are responsible for transportation and expense.