HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
The Family Advocacy Program (FAP) promotes individual and Family strengths. The objectives of the FAP are to prevent domestic and child abuse, to encourage the reporting of all instances of such abuse, to ensure the prompt assessment and investigation of all abuse cases, to protect victims of abuse, and to treat all Family members affected by or involved in abuse. FAP offers a wide range of prevention services and educational programs to military members and their Family members that are designed to enhance interpersonal skills and strengthen relationships.
Parent Educational & Support Program
A variety of parenting classes are conducted on a regular basis. Please contact us for more information or to register.
- Scream Free Parenting
- Respite Care
- New Parent Support Program – A voluntary program that offers support, education and assistance to expectant parents and parents of newborns, toddlers and children up to the age of 3 years old.
- Hospital and Home Visitation by a Registered Nurse and/or a licensed clinical social worker – provides opportunities to learn about infant care, breastfeeding, safety proofing the home, and infant and child development
- Play Groups – provides programs and activities that enhance parent-child interactions and stimulate child growth and development
- Parenting Classes – topics include Preparations for Childbirth,and Newborn Care, ScreamFree Parenting, Baby Sign Language, Today’s Mom Nutrition Workshop, Feeding Your Baby Birth to 5, Car Seat Safety, Infant/Child CPR, and Expectant Parent Workshop
- Referrals to community support services and resources.
Family Life Education
Family life education focuses on enrichment programs that provide knowledge, social relationship skills, and support throughout the Family life cycle. The goal is to improve life management and Family coping skills, enhance self-esteem, and improve communication skills and marital relationships.
- Building Relationships & Marriage Enrichment – provides tools and techniques to create, enhance and sustain a satisfying relationship. Marriage workshops are provide semi-annually.
- Life Coping Skills – Provides tools and techniques to effectively manage stress and anger. Stress and Anger Management classes are provided upon request. Stress Management classes can be provided to units and organizations upon request.
- Command and Troop Education – Provides Soldiers mandatory annual training IAW AR 608-18 on the Family dynamics of domestic and child abuse, availability of prevention and treatment services, and the Army’s policies regarding Family violence. To schedule a command or unit training, please contact us.