HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
The Employment Readiness Program provides job search assistance and career counseling. Offers assistance and workshops on resume building, job application, and cover letter preparation. The program also offers a resource library along with small business training, development, and counseling.
- Job search assistance and counseling
- Career counseling
- Resume, application and cover letter preparation assistance
- Resource library
- Small business training, development, and counseling
Information and Referral
- Federal and state employment agencies/services/programs
- No-fee employment agencies
- Public and private sector job openings
- Professional licensing agencies and organizations
- Colleges, universities, vocational training
- Internet resources
- Local Jobs: www.indeed.com, www.dothanhelpwanted.com
- Department of the Army: http://www.usajobs.gov/
- Exchange Employment : http://www.shopmyexchange.com
- City of Dothan: www.dothan.org
- Alabama Power: www.southerncompany.com/careerinfo
- Alabama Department of Human Resource: www.dhr.state.al.us