HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
The Employment Readiness Program provides job search assistance and career counseling. Offers assistance and workshops on resume building, job application, and cover letter preparation. The program also offers a resource library along with small business training, development, and counseling.
Services are available to active duty Soldiers, National Guard, reserve, retirees, DoD civilian employees, and their eligible Family members, to include youth and surviving spouses.
Fort Rucker Area Job Fair, July 25 – Don’t miss out the largest employment event in the Wiregrass, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on July 25 at the Enterprise High School Gymnasium. Over 200 businesses will be hiring.
Resume and Job Fair Preparation classes will be conducted:
- June 6, 9 – 10:30 a.m. at the Daleville Chamber of Commerce
- June 18, 9:30 – 11 a.m. at the Ozark Chamber of Commerce
- June 20, 9 – 10:30 a.m. at Fort Rucker Army Community Service
- June 26, 10:30 a.m. – Noon at the Enterprise Chamber of Commerce
- Job search assistance and counseling
- Career counseling
- Resume, application and cover letter preparation assistance
- Resource library
- Small business training, development, and counseling
Information and Referral
- Federal and state employment agencies/services/programs
- No-fee employment agencies
- Public and private sector job openings
- Professional licensing agencies and organizations
- Colleges, universities, vocational training
- Internet resources