Soldier Service Center
Bldg. 5700, Novosel St.
3rd Floor South, Rm. 358
Fort Rucker, AL 36362
Sponsorship & Advertising Sales Manager
Leigh Ann Dukes
Mailing Address: PO Drawer 620189, Fort Rucker, AL 36362-0189
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Click the ICE icon.
Market to the Fort Rucker Soldiers and Families!
100% of your sponsorship dollars go to enhancing the quality of life for Fort Rucker Soldiers and Families.
As the Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Sales Manager for the Fort Rucker Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation directorate I want to share with you some amazing opportunities to become involved with the Soldiers and Families of Fort Rucker. Now is the time to be a household name on Fort Rucker and meet your new customers face-to-face. As an event Sponsor YOU will have advertising and marketing opportunities on post and will meet the most important people there are, those who keep us free.
Whether an event sponsorship is included in a Corporate Sponsorship package or you sponsor various events independently all “Sponsors” receive the following amenities:
- On-site exposure. We’ll provide you a 6ft table and chairs for the duration of the event-you make it your own!
- Public recognition from the stage during the event. Thanking you for supporting Fort Rucker Soldiers and Families when applicable.
- Logo/business name on printed publicity and email traffic advertising the event. Provide your art/info for approval no less than 21 days in advance.
- Permission to distribute pre-approved corporate literature during the event.
- Permission to develop contacts/lead lists. Via prize drawings and giveaways at your booth.
- Your Website is linked to the Community partner’s webpage/marketplace.
Revenue generated by Sponsorship and Advertising is critical to the longevity and success of FMWR events and programs at Fort Rucker. All the funds generated go back into Soldier programs right here at Fort Rucker. FMWR relies heavily on the financial support of our surrounding communities to facilitate, enhance and expand recreational and leisure programs for our troops and their families. Army Sponsorship offsets the cost and enhances existing FMWR events and programs and can provide the means for FMWR to offer exciting new programs. It allows FMWR to provide programs at a reasonable cost to Soldiers and their families. The FMWR Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Program is the only APPROVED and OFFICIAL means by which businesses can gain recognition for support to the Fort Rucker installation.
Examples of Sponsorship
Surveys, drawings or contest prize giveaways, product sampling, company logo on all print materials, and booth display at events (we provide tables, tents, chairs and electricity).
How much will I need to invest?
The amount and kind of support you provide as well as the opportunities offered to you are negotiable and are based on fair and equitable exchange of values. Sponsorship investment varies by events, as does the amount and type of exposure you receive. Your sponsorship may be in the form of cash, products or services, or combination of all three. Sponsorship is NOT a charitable donation. We will do our part to ensure you receive the value you desire from your investment in Army MWR. Our goal in every sponsor relationship is win-win!
Why should your company be interested in Army MWR sponsorship?
It offers significant opportunities for distinct marketing and competitive advantages, as well as showing support for our troops. Why sponsor Army MWR events? Army MWR Sponsorship offers the possibility of achieving several goals at once. A company can benefit from an Army MWR sponsorship in many ways, such as:
- Enhancing Image/Shaping Army Attitudes Often companies are looking to improve how they are perceived by their target audience. Sponsoring Army MWR events that appeal to their market are likely to shape buying attitudes and help generate a positive reaction.
- Driving Sales Army MWR Sponsorship is geared to driving sales and can be an extremely potent promotional tool. This objective allows sponsors to showcase their product attributes to our Army community by creating positive publicity and heightening visibility Every Army MWR sponsor is seeking wide exposure and positive publicity, thus creating heightened visibility of products/services. Army MWR event sponsorships can often generate media coverage that might otherwise not have been available.
- Differentiating from competitors The mere act of sponsoring an Army MWR event, especially an exclusive Army MWR sponsorship, is a significant way to create competitor differentiation. Your company name has the opportunity to stand out head and shoulders above the competition.
- Helping with good “Corporate Citizen” role Another powerful Army MWR sponsorship objective allows companies to be viewed as a “Army Supporter”. Supporting the Army community and contributing to its morale, welfare and recreation development is extremely powerful and creates enormous goodwill.
- Enhancing business, consumer and VIP relations Army MWR Sponsorships offer hospitality opportunities and is always very attractive to companies. Perks may include special exclusive networking events, such as VIP receptions or golf tournaments – opportunities to meet key Army senior leaders and solidify business relationships with our Army community.
If you are interested in becoming an Event Participant or DFMWR Sponsor, please call Leigh Ann Dukes, Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Sales Manager at 334-598-5311 or email at email@example.com
I hope you will join us at one of the many events and see how much fun you can have making new clients and friends.