Fort Rucker Family & MWR Mission: Provide Soldiers, Civilians and their Families with a quality of life commensurate with the quality of their service.
Customer Service Standards
- Provide a Prompt and Friendly Greeting.
- Treat all customers with Courtesy, Fairness, and Respect.
- Provide Timely Service – Delivery “On-Time” and “Right” the First Time.
Taking care of our customers begins with taking care of you, our employees. We are committed to providing a strong, supportive environment where you can thrive.
To that end, we promise to position you for success with:
- A robust orientation to welcome you to the Family and MWR team
- Clear performance standards for service excellence
- Formal and informal training to develop your skills
- Performance support tools to assist you on the job
- A holistic program of recognition and incentives to reward excellent service
- Career development opportunities to reach your full potential
We are committed to providing quality through service excellence to our Soldiers and Families commensurate with the quality of their service to our Nation. We understand that we create value for our customers through predictable, consistent, efficient and customer focused service.
To that end, we promise our customers they will:
- Always be respected and treated as individuals who are valued
- Receive a prompt and friendly greeting in a professional and courteous manner
- Experience aesthetically-pleasing facilities
- Receive timely, accurate and helpful information
- Be offered high quality products and services
- Have an opportunity to provide feedback
Army Civilian Corps Creed
- I am an Army Civilian – a member of the Army Team
- I am dedicated to our Army, our Soldiers and Civilians
- I will always support the mission
- I provide stability and continuity during war and peace
- I support and defend the Constitution of the United States and consider it an honor to serve our Nation and our Army
- I live the Army values of Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage I am an Army Civilian
Marketing Support Tools
- Fort Rucker MWR Social Media Guidelines
- U.S. Army Social Media Handbook January 2013
- Social Media Workshop Slides 2013
- Manager’s Guide to Marketing
- RDS Smartguide
- Family & MWR Photo Release
- Employee Facebook Group Page
- Smartsheet Instructions
- Official Family & MWR Logos
Up & Coming
Websites & Resources