Food, Beverage, & Entertainment Program
Building 113 on Novosel Street
Phone: (334) 598-8025
Fax: (334) 598-8026
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sunday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Sunday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
iPlay iWin at The LZ during operating hours
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
Click the ICE icon.
- Right Arm Night- Join us from 4- 6 pm at The Landing Zone for a night of camaraderie and appetizers during Fort Rucker’s Right Arm Night, sponsored by First Command Financial Services.
- February 13 & 14, Sweetheart Dinner: Love is in the air! Join us at the Landing Zone on Friday, February 13 or Saturday, February 14 for a Sweetheart Dinner! This three-course meal will be served from 4–8 pm each evening, and the cost is $23.95 per person. There are a limited number of reservations, so call today to reserve your spot for you and that special someone! The Landing Zone, (334) 598-8025.
- Happy Hour – Join us for Happy Hour Tuesday – Friday from 4 – 6 p.m. with special pricing on selected beverages.
$1.00 OFF Domestic Draft Beers
$1.25 OFF Domestic Bottled Beers
- $5 Burger & Fries Night: Every Thursday!
- Whiskey Wing Night is waiting for you every Wednesday at The LZ!
- Friday Night is Dinner & A Movie Night at The Landing Zone! If you join The LZ for dinner on a Friday night, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a $2 movie pass to be used at Fort Rucker’s Theatre! These passes are valid for any movies and do not expire. Limit one pass purchase per dinner entree purchase.
- Tuesdays - Taco Tuesday Night
Every Tuesday night during dinner hours, The Landing Zone will host Taco Tuesday featuring specialty tacos!
- The Mug Club- Sign up at The Landing Zone and become a member today. Right Arm Night Becoming a member of the Mug Club gets you your own 22oz ceramic mug imprinted with your Unit or Organizational Crest, individual mug number, and a Mug Club Membership Card. Only individuals over the age of 21 will be allowed to participate in membership & any mug club event.
Mug Club Benefits
Click here to see what you can get on your Mug!
The Landing Zone, also known as The LZ, is located inside The Landing at Fort Rucker. The LZ offers a casual dining experience and features a full-service bar, daily specials, live entertainment and flat screen TVs. The LZ is open to the public. We have it all - so come enjoy good times with great friends!
Stop by the LZ and give our new menu a try. Not only are we offering new appetizers such as the Fiery Shrimp and Potstickers, but we now have wings with a variety of sauces that include: naked, hot, teriyaki, mango jalepeno, garlic parmesan, caribbean jerk, lemon pepper, and whiskey sauce. For lunch, try the Cod Sandwich on a toasted bun or the English Burger for those that are seeking an American classic with an English twist. The LZ has already made a great impression with new dinner options such as the Classic St. Louis Ribs that are smoked for 5 hours and the many cuts of steaks that are now offered. Come by and taste for yourself!
Coffee Zone at The LZ
The Coffee Zone proudly brews Starbucks coffee in The Landing Zone. Whether you’re looking for a warm Cinnamon Dolce Latte to get your morning started off right, or you find our Iced Caramel Macchiato to be the perfect ending to a great meal, we brew to order! Enjoy a delicious coffee drink while you surf the web with our free WiFi at The Landing Zone.
Tiki Bay Tiki Bar – CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Our Tiki Bay Tiki Bar is open seasonally and located poolside, serving The SPLASH! Water Park. Tiki Bay offers a tropical atmosphere where you can enjoy refreshing smoothies, pizza, hot dogs and more from the Tiki Bay Menu. Enjoy a cold beverage, listen to music, and play some corn hole! Ask about our After-Hours Poolside Parties.