Food, Beverage, & Entertainment Program
Building 113 on Novosel Street
Phone: (334) 598-8025
Fax: (334) 598-8026
HOURS OF OPERATION
Saturday & Sunday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Monday- 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday– Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m
Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
iPlay iWin at The LZ during operating hours
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
Upcoming Events & Specials
- The Landing Zone’ April Showers 10% Off Special
Eat at The Landing Zone on a rainy day in the month of April and receive 10% off your meal. Offer available for brunch and dinner only. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount. Excludes alcoholic beverages. Not valid for Whiskey Wing Night. Dine-in Only. For more info, please contact The Landing Zone at (334) 598-8025.
- April 23: Administrative Professional Day Specials
The Landing Zone – Bosses that are sweet enough to take their admin to the Landing Zone for lunch deserve a sweet treat in return. Buy two entrees at regular price and get a FREE dessert for the table.
- May 9: Military Spouses Day Special
The Landing Zone will be offering a special to all Military Spouses on Friday, May 9th in recognition of Military Spouses Day. There is no denying that being a military spouse is hard work. Allow your spouse to relax and enjoy a meal at the LZ while we take HALF OFF their entrée. Spouses MUST present their dependent military ID.
- June 15: Father’s Day Brunch at the LZ
Dads that come by The Landing Zone on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 15, from 9am-2pm, will enjoy half off their brunch entree with the purchase of a regular priced brunch entree! It’s the least we can do to celebrate great dads around Fort Rucker. Dine in only. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or coupon.
- July 1 – 31: The LZ’s Dog Days of Summer
Join us at The Landing Zone during the Dog Days of Summer! Come by every day during lunch hours in the month of July and enjoy the delicious Hot Dog of the Day. For more information, contact The Landing Zone at (334) 598-8025
- Right Arm Night- Join us from 4- 6 pm at The Landing Zone for a night of camaraderie and appetizers during Fort Rucker’s Right Arm Night, sponsored by First Command Financial Services.
- The Mug Club- Sign up and become a member during Right Arm Night and receive a discount on your membership. Becoming a member of the Mug Club gets you your own 22oz ceramic mug imprinted with your Unit or Organizational Crest, individual mug number, and a Mug Club Membership Card. Only individuals over the age of 21 will be allowed to participate in membership & any mug club event.
- Happy Hour – Join us for Happy Hour Thursday – Saturday from 4 – 6 p.m. with special pricing on selected beverages.
The Landing Zone, also known as The LZ, is located inside The Landing at Fort Rucker. The LZ offers a casual dining experience and features a full-service bar, daily specials, live entertainment and flat screen TVs. The LZ is open to the public. We have it all - so come enjoy good times with great friends!
Coffee Zone at The LZ
The Coffee Zone proudly brews Starbucks coffee in The Landing Zone. Whether you’re looking for a warm Cinnamon Dolce Latte to get your morning started off right, or you find our Iced Caramel Macchiato to be the perfect ending to a great meal, we brew to order! Enjoy a delicious coffee drink while you surf the web with our free WiFi at The Landing Zone.
Stop by the LZ and give our new menu a try. Not only are we offering new appetizers such as the Fiery Shrimp and Potstickers, but we now have wings with a variety of sauces that include: naked, hot, teriyaki, mango jalepeno, garlic parmesan, caribbean jerk, lemon pepper, and whiskey sauce. For lunch, try the Cod Sandwich on a toasted bun or the English Burger for those that are seeking an American classic with an English twist. The LZ has already made a great impression with new dinner options such as the Classic St. Louis Ribs that are smoked for 5 hours and the many cuts of steaks that are now offered. Come by and taste for yourself!