Building 2806, 7th & Division Road
Phone: (334) 255-9108/9127
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday, 2:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Summer & School Out Days, 5:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
For Holiday Hours & Special Closures, please refer to our homepage.
School Age Services (SAS) childcare is provided before and/or after school for children 6 – 10 years old. Full-day care is provided during school vacation periods. The SAS program is certified by the Department of Defense and accredited by the National Afterschool Association (NAA). The framework for our SAS curriculum is based on the following four service areas: Sports, Fitness, and Health; Life Skills, Citizenship, and Leadership; Arts, Recreation, and Leisure; and Mentoring, Education, and Support Services. Occasional users may use the program twice a week with no more than 8 times a month. Open Recreation is available for CYSS members ages 6-10 on Saturdays from 1 – 6 p.m.
To enroll your child into School-age services you must be registered with CYSS.
- School Age Center Christmas Rock & Roll Party, December 17- Join us for a Christmas Rock & Roll Party from 4:30 – 5:30 pm at the School Age Center Gymnasium. This party is free to our children and families who are enrolled in after school care. The Fort Rucker band “Crossfire” will be performing songs of the season. (Pictures will be taken during this event.)
What will SAS provide my children?
- Transportation to and from Enterprise Elementary School and some Ozark City Schools on a space available basis. (Please contact the School Liaison Officer at 334-255-9812 for sign-up.)
- Programmed activities after school
- Homework Center & Computer Lab access
- USDA approved snacks & meals
- 4-H Clubs on Thursday afternoons during the school year